Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This Blog Is Kinda Kinky

Meaning it has some issues. Some kinks. Which according to Webster, are imperfections likely to cause difficulties in the operation of something. Therefore this blog is indeed kinky. Geez, people. It is a blog about food and healthy eating.  What did you think I meant?
Several of you have tried to become followers, even though you have been told all your life to be a leader not a follower; and you have yet to succeed.  I have tried everything I know how to do to fix the issue...yes, BOTH things I know how to do and neither of them have helped solve the problem. So try following me by email. It won't put your pic up as a follower but you will get the blog and that is really the whole point, right?
Also there have been some issues with leaving comments. And no, no one is purposely blocked from commenting.  All nice and polite comments are welcome. Just keep trying.  Try every option until you find one that lets you do what you want to do. That is the tactic I have found most useful in adventure.  So hang in there with me and if you are a follower who has figured out the comment feature please feel free to leave a comment sharing your skills.  This is your time to shine. 
Thanks for all the encouragement and motivation I have received so far. Look for another post later today. About food. Enough of this kinky stuff.

4 comments:

  1. No problems posting a comment using my Google (gmail) account identifications...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most people that are having problems haven't set up a Google profile. You don't have to have an email acct associated with Google or Gmail to click the join the site thru google friends button. And yes Lisa, silly. This is the stuff I let out of my head. You can only imagine what is still behind the filter, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up on the follow me thing for my blog, and just added the follow by email. Leaving comments is just challenging for some. I think the thing that hangs most people up is the word verification, especially if you are on your phone. Google would love for you to do everything Google, but it is a pain for most. I also don't think that most people realize that they can Select the Profile Name/Url, and just leave a name. Nothing to sign up for, no log in, just leave a comment. Works great as long as you don't forget the word verification.

    ReplyDelete

Gluten-Free Moroccan Carrot Soup

Tex-Mex Chicken Quinoa

Baby Bok Choy And Grass-Fed Beef Stir-Fry

Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie

Crustless Quiche

Hearty Sausage, Kale and Potato Soup

The Best Brussels Sprouts Ever

No Cans Chicken and Rice (Gluten Free)

Last Minute Soup

Gluten-Free Cajun Quinoa

Pantry Staples

No-Bake Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies

Flourless Chocolate Cake gluten-free

Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten-free

i heart groceries' Texas Caviar

iheartgroceries blog logo